[Rhodes22-list] CDI Furling system

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 12 19:19:55 EDT 2021

This might be helpful. It's on the Rhodes owners website.
http://www.rhodes22.org/documents/CDI-FlexibleFurlerModel2-Manual.pdf

It's also on the CDI website.
http://www.sailcdi.com/flexiblefurlers

Good luck. Maybe one of the owners who have that unit will chime in.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246