[Rhodes22-list] racing at Lake Manawa in Iowa

bobfcohen at gmail.com bobfcohen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:21:29 EDT 2021

Jesse -
Nice photos.  It looked like fun.
Bob Cohen
Silver Bay

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org> On Behalf Of Jesse Shumaker
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 7:50 AM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] racing at Lake Manawa in Iowa

We just had a Snipe regatta last weekend at our local lake.  Last year I got an old Snipe that I race in our local fleet and I thought the racers on the list might enjoy seeing some of the dinghy racing in the midwest.  The video and photos came out well.  We also have match racing on Santana 20s and have some cruiser racing as well, but I'm crewing on a Capri 22 for that.  The video has some great drone footage.  I'm hoping my friend Shelby can also get some drone footage of my Rhodes 22 soon.

Video by Shelby
https://youtu.be/03p4CfKKMYc

Photos from Saturday from Ken:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KicbyxejA3YYg6EAtzq1mojKlGxa6mch?usp=sharing