[Rhodes22-list] [Rhodes 22 List] Centerboard Down When Motoring on to Trailer?

mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:17:00 EDT 2021

Jesse, this is a fantastic article!  Your towing kit is virtually identical to mine except my Grand Cherokee is a 2020 I bought in April specifically so I could tow my Rhodes.  I like the idea of the rudder cover since the ablative paint comes off rather easily.  I have an old sail bag that I think will work well for that.

Thanks for documenting this and what sounds like a great adventure.

~Mike