[Rhodes22-list] Winter Cover

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Sep 23 19:15:53 EDT 2021

I did the same thing for ten years, I feel your pain. Five years ago I had
an Amish tarp shop make a canvas cover for Country Rhodes. What a game
changer. No more flapping noise in high winds, no more new tarp every
year(and they aren't getting any cheaper). I can put it on in less than 10
minutes , and I'm 66 years old. Mine has a draw string all the way around
the whole bottom and 7 tie downs. I had him put a zippered door above the
swim ladder, for access between seasons. I wish I had done this the first
year.

Jerry Lowe
S/V Country Rhodes

 Over the years I store our Rhodes outside with a tarp over thein mast and