[Rhodes22-list] Winter Cover

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Fri Sep 24 00:48:50 EDT 2021

I can but I don't think it would do you any good. He does custom work, you
drop off your boat and he makes a custom cover for it.I don't think he
keeps his patterns. Being Amish, I don't think he has a phone, but ill
find out tomorrow. I have a walkin basement, so I can store my mast and
sails in the basement. I made a support out of two by fours to hold the
top of the cover, sohe couldn't use my cover for a pattern, as it's much
shorter than the mast. My cover was $550 five years ago, but I wouldn't be
surprised if it is double that now. I'd be willing to go see him for a
price and if he has time to make it. In three weeks I could use my boat
for a pattern. If there is multiple interest, we might be able to get a
discount, since the rest would be just mark, cut, and sew.

  Jerry Lowe.

 Can you share that shop’s contact info?