[Rhodes22-list] Winter Cover

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sun Sep 26 11:25:01 EDT 2021

Hi Don,

Before you start sewing, you should check your local county fairgrounds.  My local Midland Co Fairgrounds offers off season storage for boats,RV’s, cars, motorcycles, etc in their animal and vender exhibit buildings.  It’s indoor storage with fences and guards security.  As a Midland county resident, I can store S/V Dynamic Equilibrium for 6 months for $600.  I used to tarp my boat for the winter until this option became available.  Indoor winter storage is a big reason why S/V Dynamic Equilibrium still looks so good after 45 years.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

Sent from my iPhone