[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22.org Wierdness

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Apr 7 16:49:54 EDT 2022

Seems OK on my Android phone. I am not working on the server. I will investigate when home tonight.--Mike--
-------- Original message --------From: Peter Nyberg <peter at sunnybeeches.com> Date: 4/7/22  4:39 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22.org Wierdness I got a couple of personal emails this afternoon saying that the rhodes22.org website was not behaving correctly.  Instead of getting the expected page, some Network Solutions page would appear instead.  I attempted to duplicate this a few minutes ago, and was initially able to duplicate the problem, but then it cleared up, and the website now appears to be functioning normally.  Hopefully, this is no longer an issue.I know this will seem like a very subtle distinction for many, but while I did write the code behind the the rhodes22.org website, I am not the webmaster, and I have no administrative authority.  When things don't seem to be working right, the person who might know what's going on, and have the ability to fix it is Mike Weisner, a.k.a. your webmaster.  My guess as to what might have happened this afternoon is that Mike is doing some work to upgrade the website, which might have resulted in a temporary Domain Name Service (DNS) glitch.  But that's just a guess.--Peter