[Rhodes22-list] We are interested in purchasing a Rhodes 22 in good condition...

AOL larrywallen at verizon.net
Sat Apr 9 19:00:29 EDT 2022

Kim and Jim,
I have an 86 Rhodes I might be interested in selling. It hasn't been reconditioned, but it's in very good shape and has been very well maintained. Irt has a 9 hpHonda motor with remote throttle that also has been serviced regularly. It comes with a dual axel trailer.
Where are you located?
Larry AllenSarasota, FL