[Rhodes22-list] Boarding ladder replacement

Lee Kuhn lvjkuhn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:58:26 EDT 2022

Rodney,

See attached Rhodes with the blue hull.

The ladder is 37" by 14" with the rungs 12" apart.  The exact size isn't
that important but to secure it in its up position you'll want to ensure
that it aligns with the clip on the stern rail.  I'm sure there are
plenty of other swim ladders that would work.

If you have an older stern railing without the opening for the ladder
you'll have to climb over or under the railing to access the ladder, which
is no big deal.  See attached Rhodes with the red hull.

Good luck!

Lee
1999 Rhodes22  At Ease
Claytor Lake, VA