[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes in the Med wk. 4

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:06:18 EDT 2022

Chris, thanks for sharing!  Once I saw you posted this I was looking
forward to reading it tonight.  Per usual, this edition of the travelogue
had interesting history, entertaining first hand stories and beautiful
photos.  I'm looking forward to hearing about the Aegean crossing...

Do you happen to enjoy Bill Bryson books?  I enjoy reading about travel
(helps fill the gap between going on trips) and your travelogues remind me
of what he would write if he knew how to sail.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr