[Rhodes22-list] IMF Fuling piece replacement

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Apr 26 09:28:43 EDT 2022

Mitch,

I'm confused by your pictures.  There isn't a wire rope in the IMF assembly, so, maybe those are pictures of a jib furler?

In any event that wire needs to be replaced.  One of the pictures clearly shows that a few strands have broken at the end fitting.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)