[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes in the Med wk. 4

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 22:21:44 EDT 2022

Hey Reuben,
The layout is strictly Byzantine in Monemvasia. No pre-existing Roman
templates. But the Western then Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantines)
controlled and built in Jerusalem for 700 years.  So no doubt some
overlapping architecture.

Aw I think Alice and I will just mosey our way north and take a break from
journaling. I’ve still got  something like 12 more weeks of Rhodes in the
Med. By the time I’m done, we will be back in FL. Grin.
Chris & Alice