[Rhodes22-list] Gooseneck failure

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:08:20 EDT 2022

Not sure what you mean by slider, Rod. The faceplate in the picture is very
long in the tooth. Probably 15 years old. He will need to make all the
plastic parts associated with the imf furling system. He is a guitar and
bouzouki maker so is very good with his hands and has a lot of tools, and
by patience.