[Rhodes22-list] Solar Panels

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Fri Aug 12 10:32:28 EDT 2022

Joe,

Jesse Shumaker replied to your post the same day. See below.

A reminder to all: deleting all (or most) of the previous messages from
your email when responding to the list is a really nice thing to do for
your list-mates - especially those reading on mobile devices (perhaps while
on their boat?).

Mark

----

Hi Joe,

I think you can still get the solar panels that came mounted from the
factory at the link below.
https://www.batterystuff.com/solar-chargers/12v-solar-panels/power-up-12v-10-watt-lightweight-unbreakable-solar-panel-bsp1012-lss.html

Here's the 30W panel I added on a SS mount over the stern rail.  This has
worked well and seems to be a good value.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MZL3PSD

I paired these with solar shutoff breakers and Renogy solar controllers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09BQQCV3P

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NPDWZJ7

Good luck with your project.

Jesse Shumaker