[Rhodes22-list] Week 10 Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:09:49 EDT 2022

Hi Jesse,
            Yeah, the medical stuff is not life threatening just keeps me
with a "no lifting more than 15 lbs.  Can't do much on a boat with those
restrictions.  Hell, I weigh more than that!  Grin.  Should be back to my
crazy self by the end of October.  Looking forward to some more adventures
next summer.   Domestic adventures, or at least restrict myself to the
North American continent.

Chris G.
Enosis/Xenos