[Rhodes22-list] Mutiny at Manawa and the Pirates of Zephyr

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:44:53 EDT 2022

There is an annual pirate themed event at our lake where you have to
accomplish a variety of tasks on the water and on land.  Part of the fun is
getting the crew on other boats wet.  I had some friends join me.  Most of
them were on the foredeck (with jib furled) in attack mode with squirt guns
and a bucket.  The wind was super light so there was more emphasis on the
motor than sailing.  We're fortunate to have a great photographer at the
club and he captured some nice photos of the Rhodes (see attachment) that I
thought you might enjoy.

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr