[Rhodes22-list] Review in Small Craft Advisor

Weiss, Robert L rweiss at siu.edu
Sat Aug 27 21:18:25 EDT 2022

In case you didn't see my post on the Rhodes 22 Facebook page:

Just received my latest issue (Sept/Oct 2022) of Small Craft Advisor (my favorite sailing magazine) with their updated review of the Rhodes 22. Some nice new photos and lots of comments by current owners. Stan should be happy with most of the very positive comments. (A few small errors including listing the ballast as 7000 lbs instead of 700 lbs!) always glad to see the Rhodes 22 get some well-deserved attention.

Bob
Beach Spring

Robert L. Weiss Jr.
Director of Music