[Rhodes22-list] R 22 National Rendezvous

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:43:40 EST 2022

At first, Alice and I figured we would not be able to participate in the
concept of an east coast rally as we now live in Kansas in the summer and
fall. But if we were to AirBnB during the sept football season for K State
it just might work out. So, tentatively, count us in for September.
Chris & Alice Geankoplis
Xenos