[Rhodes22-list] R 22 National Rendezvous

jpd9668 at gmail.com jpd9668 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:31:04 EST 2022

Hey Mary Lou,
We can have the stink pot raft! LOL!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list <rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org> On Behalf Of Mary Lou Troy
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 1:30 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] R 22 National Rendezvous

The Choptank is one of our favorite cruising grounds as are the Miles (home of the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum) and the Chester further north. If the rendezvous (or is it a Rhendezvous?) ends up on Upper Chesapeake, we'd be happy to provide some local knowledge. If the timing works, we might even see you all somewhere.

Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246,  Tara
Rock Hall, MD