[Rhodes22-list] Help a rookie out: How to post a reply to a thread

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Feb 1 21:45:36 EST 2022

Rodney,

Although you can see the archive of messages in a web page, this is strictly an email list*.  The only way to start new threads or respond to an existing thread is by sending an email to the list.

Are you getting postings from the list in your email inbox?

--Peter

* This may change in the future, but at its core, it will still be an email list.