[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Pilot Recommendations

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 12:39:00 EST 2022

Peter,

Thanks for the clarifications.  I do have two 12V sockets in the cabin, which I mostly use for USB chargers (one of which also displays battery voltage which is useful).

I use Navionics on an iPad for navigation which uses a lot of battery so that’s why I want a convenient socket in the cockpit. I also have a couple of tools that run on 12v like an inflator for swim toys and a rinse down pump/hose.

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone