[Rhodes22-list] Electric Outboards

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 15:13:20 EST 2022

Hi Peter,

I know most of us deal with currents, tides, big waves, etc., but I’m on small to medium lakes mostly with light winds, and am starting to think the Spirit 1.0 Evo 3hp may be the best thing for me - I’ve only seen this youtube video, haven’t bought one but looks pretty good. I’ve been using a 3.5hp mercury for 6 summers and am rarely on anything more than high idle:

https://youtu.be/zBaYYcIxonM

Larry