[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Caps

Joedempsey at hughes.net Joedempsey at hughes.net
Thu Feb 24 15:54:52 EST 2022

The price of our Rhodes 22 caps and burgees have not changed but I don't
expect it to stay that way. If you want to order a burgee, go to the
Community page of the Rhodes Owners Group website.

I will point out that the lettering of R22 will be reversed on one side of
the flag because the embroidery goes all the way through. To have it read
correctly on both sides would require a second flag with both flags being
sewn back to back.

To order ball caps, use the following:

Email OFFLINE to: jpd9668 at gmail.com <mailto:jpd9668 at gmail.com>

SHOW PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE CLASSIC RHODES 22 SLOOP. THE BALL CAP IS MADE
OF COTTON FABRIC WITH ADJUSTABLE STRAP ON THE REAR.

EMBROIDERED WITH THE RHODES 22 BURGEE AND TEXT "RHODES 22".

AVAILABLE IN NAVY OR WHITE, ONE SIZE FITS ALL.
$25.00 Plus $5.00 shipping.

ADDITIONAL TEXT  e.g. Vessel Name, Crew, ON REAR AS SHOWN OR SIDE:
ADD $12.00 EACH