[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 in St. Maarten

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Jan 7 21:17:23 EST 2022

Roger,

Could you please describe the scenario in which the failure of one of those hoses would cause the boat to founder quickly?  I'm not quite seeing it, and I'd guess that Dynamic Equilibrium is the only boat in the R22 fleet with a valve on that thru hull.

BTW, I hope your recovery is going well.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)