[Rhodes22-list] Annual Donation Reminder

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Jan 15 16:40:50 EST 2022

Shawn,

Interesting question.  The Mailman admin pages show 289 email addresses receiving list posts in either individual or digest form.  There are more email addresses shown, but quite a few currently have delivery disabled.

A different source of information that I have access to shows that 123 different people (or email addresses) have posted to the list in the last 12 months.

--Peter