[Rhodes22-list] Looking to purchase an R22!!!

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Jan 17 09:37:55 EST 2022

Jon:

I have three R22 boats at various levels of refurbishing in Maryland if you are interested in completing the restoration and getting a boat at a reasonable price.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

4200 Massachusetts Ave NW
119
Washington DC 20016
703.717.9103<tel:703.717.9103> ex.204 ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]