[Rhodes22-list] Mainsail and Jib furling control line specs

Larry Gioia lgioia at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 16:52:56 EST 2022

The gooseneck emails reminded me that I need to replace the Mainsail and furling control lines on my ‘86 R22. Peter has an excellent episode 25 video on how to do this, but my question is what type of line is that, where can I order it from and what is the thickness?  1/4”?  The previous owner of my ‘86 was not familiar with Rhodes rigging, used the wrong type of line, too thick (binds up) and too short to thread through the boom. Peter you’ve directed me to Defender Marine for other lines and I like ordering from them but can’t find that type of line on their site.

Thanks!

Larry

‘86 R22 still unnamed!

Keystone Lake