[Rhodes22-list] Wind instrument?

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:22:33 EST 2022

I have a Raymarine wind instrument.  It is very nice to have, especially
when the bimini is up.  An experienced sailor does not need one but for us,
it comes in handy.  I can not see any reason to leave a Windex or similar
up there since you can also visually look at the Raymarine wind instrument
as well.  If you are going with one of the newer expensive vaneless wind
sensors, then that would be different.

Ken

On January 17, 2022 at 8:09:50 PM, rhodes22-list-request at rhodes22.org (