[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Pump Questions

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:17:14 EST 2022

My '83 Rhodes had a 3/8" hose connection on the wall to the cockpit behind
the cooler.  I ran the bilge pump output to that hose connection rather
than the sink drain as the previous owner had done.  Any water from the
bilge would go into the cockpit below the starboard seat and run out the
cockpit drain.  No extra thru hulls needed.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Pinafore*

*Needham, MA*