[Rhodes22-list] Motor-Tiller Interconnector Still for sale

stan stan at generalboats.com
Tue Jan 25 19:53:36 EST 2022

Rodney,

This is Stan, builder of your boat.  Charles has been kind enough to
handle the parts part of the business and will hopefully continue to do
so.  I have been off line with some computer problems and this is my
first try since its repair; hope it's working.

While owning a Rhodes is like wearing a badge of how bright its owner
is, and while looking to the Rhodes List will get you the best answers
your questioning can find anywhere on land or sea, questions like yours
are best directed to me.  The reason, a terrible dumb notion that if we
come up with a better way, we do it in the next boat. This can have
owners familiar with what is on their year boat and anxious to help you,
not necessarily tuned into how your year boat is built.

Send an email to me at <stan at generalboats.com>and I will go over the
technicalities re this upgrading.

stan