[Rhodes22-list] Remote Control & Receiver available

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:34:34 EST 2022

I have a remote control & receiver available if someone needs it.
I purchased to replace the remote control for the electric motor lift that
came with Rhodes. The existing one was not reliable.
 I then decided to have up-down switches installed next to the outboard
since I wanted to be next to the outboard as I was raising or lowering the
motor.
The package includes a remote fob, a received and instructions for
installation and troubleshooting.
See the attached picture.

Bob Garrant
Sail la Vie