[Rhodes22-list] Electric Motor

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:46:46 EDT 2022

I am trying to find the articles referenced in this thread about the Torqueedo electric motors, but I get “server not found” errors when clicking on the links (some of the URL doesn’t seem to be included), or when copying and pasting all the characters in the URL.  Does anyone have links to articles that might be relevant, whether these or others?

I’ll add that this search is prompted by my 8 HP Tohatsu having conked out three times today, the last forcing me to scull my way back to the dock.  Plus, I’m getting a little old to be lifting that motor off its mount to take in for service.

Thanks for any help,

Frank

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)