[Rhodes22-list] Cracked CB cap try 2

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Jul 6 07:40:04 EDT 2022

The photo didn’t come through but if the leak isn’t bad and you tend to your boat you can make it through the season. I did. But don’t forget - it could get worse easily if the CB is forced against it. I suspect it is the old style CB and not a Diamond board. Is that correct?
Ric
Dadventure.

Sent from my iPhone