[Rhodes22-list] R22 in BoatUS Magazine

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:45:15 EDT 2022

Brian, my vote is that it is a Rhodes 22. The two forward lights have had
the frames painted white. This makes the rear unpainted frame look larger.
There is a shadow along the hull which may be an indicator of a
flared hull. The proportions and the pulpit as well as the stern;s slight
rise from the water seems like it is a Rhodes 22. I also noticed that there
are no Registration Numbers visible. Just my guess , considering my aged
eyes.
Cary
S/V Whisper 86
Claytor Lake VA