[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard Pendant Questions

mtroy at atlanticbb.net mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jul 16 09:35:36 EDT 2022

I agree with Peter. The centerboards are not that heavy so you don't need
the extreme strength of dyneema. What you really need are chafe resistance,
a good feel to the hand and a solid catch on the cleat. I think the
traditional braided line works well for each of those requirements.
Mary Lou
ex-Rhodes 22
now Rosborough RF-246