[Rhodes22-list] Adjusting Mast Rake

Lee Kuhn lvjkuhn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 21:51:52 EDT 2022

I'm certainly no expert but I  can eliminate lee and weather helm by
balancing the sails.  Doesn't matter if the boat isn't balanced with
railmeat, heavy outboard, full water tank, mast rake, etc.

Not sure why but I sometimes get more speed with a little helm.  Probably
because I have too much headsail out.

Lee
1999 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Claytor Lake, VA