[Rhodes22-list] In-hull transducer?

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Jul 25 14:52:50 EDT 2022

My depth gage transducer is located toward the stern just to port of center and right behind the Lazerette gunwale.
My speed Transducer is 10” to port  and in line with the head.
I installed a 4” plastic access port right over the transducer in the sole of the compartment under the hinged panel next to and forward of the compression post.
Ric
Dadveenture

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com