[Rhodes22-list] In-hull transducer?

gstewart.gm at gmail.com gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 22:54:33 EDT 2022

I put mine in the lazarette between the bulkhead and the drain. I attached a
short piece of pvc tube with 3M 4200 sealant and then installed the
transducer in the tube with DAB sealant so it can be removed easily. I
wanted to protect the transducer from shifting materials in the lazarette
and also have a system that could be relocated f necessary. This seems to
work well. If interested I can send a picture.