[Rhodes22-list] New Main Sheet Traveller

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Jun 2 07:32:04 EDT 2022

My traveler conversion does not move easily and the line tension makes a big difference. Try easing the tension on the cam-cleat. This will make movement easier but it will never be fast and never be the tool you use to de-power quickly, the main sheet is best for that. What I like best about Stan’s invention is the ability to pull the pins from the ends and swing the traveler out of the way or take it off completely in seconds. I designed the ends and had them fabricated out of Delrin at a local machine shop.  If anyone is interested I can probably dig out the drawing.
Ric
Dadventure.

Sent from my iPhone