[Rhodes22-list] Seat Cushion Covers

Bob Cohen bobfcohen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:45:58 EDT 2022

Slim -

I have an extra set of Rhodes 22 cabin cushions with covers which I can make available to you.  They are not new  (probably vintage 2007) but they are in pretty good shape.  However, I cannot send you photos right now because the cushions are in northern Michigan and I am in West Virginia.  I will be in Michigan at the end of this month.  If you are interested in the covers, call me at (304) 685-6693 or write me at bobfcohen at gmail.com.

Bob Cohen
Silver Bay