[Rhodes22-list] Furling foil

Michael McKay mm.bizlist1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:36:33 EDT 2022

It’s not a simple cylinder. It’s more an irregular oval with a groove in one side corresponding to the slot for the luff tape.  I’d also have to redo the headstay because that runs though the center of it. The whole process  won’t be trivial.

Might be worth replacing the furling system altogether  How do Rhodies like the CDI furler?

Michael McKay
(630) 209-2054 (m)

Sent from my iPhone