[Rhodes22-list] Report on project to remove and refinish my diamond board

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Jun 10 15:31:21 EDT 2022

Actually John, please do attempt to post the document to the list.  The Mailman list software will keep a copy on the server, and just put a link in the email sent to all list members.  So, the size of the document is only an issue for the email from you to the Mailman server.

If sending your document to the list as an attachment fails for some reason, nothing bad actually happens.  But if it works, your wonderful document will live in our archive, and be accessible to list members, so long as the list may live.

Thanks,
    Peter