[Rhodes22-list] Fretless

Olivier Hecht oehecht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:42:57 EDT 2022

Wow…cool coincidence. That was me. We moved to the DC area last week and
I’m moving Fretless up to a marina near Annapolis. Keeping her at a friends
house in Richmond for a few weeks to get some long overdue projects done.

To clarify for the group - this was Fretless on the trailer that was hard
to catch up to!  A buddy and I were going to sail her up to Annapolis over
four or five days this weekend, but the winds after today were terrible for
that. I’m also still working on improving my motor mount, so we didn’t even
day sail her today before rigging her for the road. Hopefully she’ll be
back on the waters near Annapolis soon!

Olivier