[Rhodes22-list] The crappy mast will be welded...

Tony Jonaitis urchinn at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 19:08:41 EDT 2022

Although four people had a mast for sale (nobody could think of a price, though, and wanted me to come up with one), we had a long talk with a well-regarded local aluminum-welding expert, and we are going to give that a try first.  If that doesn't work, then we are going to take a hit, and offer the boat/trailer for short money.  A very horrible experience, but it is our fault for trusting.  More new and photos of the past in the upcoming weeks.  Thanks for all the thoughts/opinions/suggestions.
Tony