[Rhodes22-list] Lazarette full of water....

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:25:42 EDT 2022

I had that with the Carol Lee 2 but only on the trailer - never on the
water.  The bow sits lower on the water avoiding the problem.  My yard was
sloped which added to the "stern low" problem.  I would raise the tongue
with a floor jack and take the trailer jack up into the towing position
then drop the trailer tongue to the ground thereby lowering the bow and
avoiding the flooded lazerette.

*Thanks and Stay Well,*

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Pinafore*