[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Axles

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sat Mar 5 12:10:53 EST 2022

Devil's advocate, or just curious... Why not spend on beefy single and
great tires instead of doubling up?

My single axle did Oregon to Wisconsin in 2019 no problem.  We did have a
Duramax tow vehicle.

I thought about moving the single back a few inches to help with things,
but never finished approach analysis considerations.  It doesn't tow as
well with my grand Cherokee.

Enjoy!