[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Axles

Steve Bauman sbauman369 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:26:12 EST 2022

I have a friend who had a tire blowout on a dual axle trailer and found
himself stranded by the roadside because of the extreme imbalance. So
having four tires instead of two may not reduce your chances of ending up
on the roadside with a flat. Also, remember that a dual axle trailer is
much more difficult to get to turn, especially by hand when trying to
maneuver into a garage or something. I deal with that problem every year to
maneuver my powerboat trailer into our garage.

Steve
Misty Anne