[Rhodes22-list] bottom paint from the factory

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Mar 7 16:09:15 EST 2022

Jesse,

Silverheels was recycled by GB in 2016.  When I took possession, I ask what paints had been used on the hull.

The antifouling paint used was Pettit Trinidad 75.  In my case, the color was black, but it was available in other colors, including red.

BTW, above the waterline GB used Alexseal T5153 Flag Blue.

HTH,

--Peter