[Rhodes22-list] Zephyr - Fall 2021 / Spring 2022 projects

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:05:08 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

I just wrapped up my offseason projects so I put together a recap in the
attached PDF in case others might find it helpful.  This will probably be
my last season of big projects for awhile since I've had a chance to tailor
the boat to my purposes over the first few seasons.  As always, I'll have
to wait until sailing season to see how the changes work out.

This recap of projects covers updates to:

   - Electrical
   - Storage
   - Water system
   - Anchoring system
   - A few other minor projects

I intended to produce a respectable wiring diagram but I haven't got around
to that yet other than rough sketches that I used for planning.  If you
would find that helpful let me know and I'll try to pull that together.  My
boat work time is about up for now and I need to attend to other tasks.
I'm counting down the days until the sailing season starts in May!

Jesse Shumaker
S/V Zephyr