[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 4 Sale

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:59:59 EDT 2022

I’m putting my ‘83 Rhodes for sale. I’m moving to Mexico and I was planning on taking it with me. Though, my knees are failing, and I already have metal hips.

It needs a new Jib furler, and bottom paint, the mast foot came off the last time the mast was stepped down, and the centerboard cap needs a new seal. I already have the material fir the seal.

It has a 9Hp long shaft outboard with electric start and alternator to charge the battery. The engine only has a few hours of use.

There is also a solar panel that was mounted on the stern rail, but the wood frame for it rotted. So, it needs a new frame.

The trailer is a single axle trailer which might need bearing replacement. I think My knees also need bearing replacement.

It does not have the IMF. It is the old style main.

Asking 6k

It is located in Bradenton, FL.

If interested, please send me and email to luis.Guzman.ve at gmail.com

Thank you to all the list members for all the tech tips posted on this group. I do not post often, but I enjoy reading every post.

Also, I would like to thank Stan for the design of this wonderful boat that provided many hours of pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone